Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Lighting Mcqueen Car Bed Decals



FLIGHT LOG •
. DREAM A NEW DAWN • 2.EXILIOS


3.SOY SOUTH HURT 4.The • • 5.NEOLIBERALISMO

• SKIN IT 6.DEBAJO
• 7.VINIERON BY LANA
• TU ERES 8.ASI
9.MUJERCITA
• DEMOCRATIC SECURITY 10.GUAJIRA
• 11.ELLA AND WAR
• 12 . HOMELAND

DREAM A NEW DAWN

Author Words and Music: Rua Leonardo.

I'll pick things
one day wanted to leave behind those

told me that the people were singing criminal
I'm picking up my dreams
me my old guitar kind of love
the hope of my people
that despite no longer walk exile
that neighborhood street,
good friends of freedom
those who trusted never
a singer's voice could put

chorus Here I am never I went here and here
I am and will be the one I was
my song, tell you what I experienced sleep
a new dawn in my country I accumulated


hugs of encouragement notes , vitality that made

keep your eyes open to reality
Reventaré
silence the fears, the prayers, the cruel loneliness

collect the hope of a people social justice claims
Coro (bis)
I'll pick ....( bis)

2.EXILIOS
Words and Music Author: Roland Higuita.
Thrown into a strange land border
wounded country with bitter indecent
will love living banished far, exile voracious
account deadliest time
banished far, exile voracious
When
geography is absurd
and die every foot away from going vaccinate Amos
living away exile exiled voracious
Cuena bloody time
Banished far, exile voracious

Days without drinking water,
unspeakable thirst stirred tea
want to return, you must return
return from exile to the country
true if your question become shadows
and condemn your ideas
be luchaç you love living dest .....( bis)



3.SOY SOUTH
Author Words and Music: Leonardo Rúa.Mirame,
I'm not the shadow of your body, the skin I'm not
the footprint of the road, I'm standing
'm coming, not that happens, look at me

Listen, I'm not
echo, I cry, I am the voice
laborer am the guitar, the song
the voice of an enraged people, I'm singing

I'm sur
gunned medellín
skin'm
a displaced Colombia
am also am one of the identified
am that

I'm
southern white death megaproject
I'm running for a bullet discidente
I am the one that is not delivered, or sold


4.The INJURED
Send Author: Miguel Hernandez Music: Roland Higuita

On the battlefields extend
injured and bodies that extension of
fighters jump jets a wheat field, extended hot
in husky voices .....

5.NEOLIBERALISMO
Words and Music Author: Roland Higuita.
ally who calls you on behalf d ela
trap makes you a member of the perversity
who confuses your faith with those advertising
parabola of an obedient who thinks

6.DEBAJO YOUR SKIN
Author Words and Music: Leonardo Rua.
Under your skin, is freedom
naked under your skin there is no doubt humanity
sun a heart, a mad passion
under your skin, is the clarity
the Promised Land lyrics
prohibited under your skin

7.VINIERON BY LANA
Words and Music Author: Roland Higuita.
tyrant Take my hair, my voice can never
specks take my hair I am not Samson
my ideas are born in the heart (bis)

8.ASI
ERES TU Lyrics and Music Author: Leonardo Rua.
Clara,
as a night in the cornfield in the morning
like rain in the morning playing
like a flower in the decrepitude of dawn
Loca
Bsiso as not
respects calm that swirls hojarrascas in my soul
as love is muted in the eyes Chorus

So are you So is you, restless
and crazy, dangerous as the sea
So are you, and you're
hguera as a beautiful and fierce, ageless
who you could reach
9.MUJERCITA
Words and Music Copyright Roland Higuita. Birth
wide door, flower, root
not leave the tree planting
happy honey
who walks a survivor many times other times

10.GUAJIRA DEMOCRATIC SECURITY
Author Words and Music: Leonardo Rua Roland Higuita.
say I'm a terrorist and may
be right gives the song terror, fascist governments
honors wives, the anger that contains
me know that the people I have to sing the chorus
history
care brother
care system is shaking
everyone is suspect and no one
and no one is spared
Care Cidado
brother bought, sold souls culquiera you
Today
conmentiras points for a counterfeit coin

11.ELLA AND WAR
Words and Music Author: Roland Higuita. Abundant
always in your harvest I will be under tremendous storm
the obstinacy of a root that gave steps until the water was thirsty deonde

12.LA HOMELAND
Author Words and Music: Leonardo Rua.

The country is a station where the train no longer comes
because the wind erased the memory of his lane
the homeland is a station on nights without moon or stars
crying time outside and that time was not reached

Choir Patria is no flag, no concrete walls
rainbow dreams is breaking down borders
the boundaries of nations and in your heart

My homeland is the friends, the embrace, the song
your eyes full of people and a heart like the sun
The country is looking love is without rancor
on earth are my feet my country free resources
voice I come from all parties and to odes I
parts pa mi no borders ...
Everywhere I go, I carry my song my song
born of
people

0 comments:

Post a Comment